Wayfinder Life Coaching
Life can be tough, and I know firsthand what it's like to struggle. But I also know that it's possible to not just survive, but thrive. That's why I decided to hire a life coach – I wanted to learn how to create a life I truly loved. My coach inspired me to become a life coach myself, and at 61 years old, I enrolled in training.
Through years of coaching and training, I've worked with women facing a variety of challenges, from over-drinking to cancer diagnoses to relationship issues. I've also helped women who simply wanted to make changes in their lives, but weren't sure how to do it.
Life coaching is an incredibly powerful tool for learning about yourself, your patterns, and how you might be holding yourself back. With my help, you can learn how to make lasting changes that will help you create the life you've always wanted. While everything may not be perfect, that's okay – because you'll have the tools you need to help yourself.
If you're ready to shake things up and start living the life you deserve, I'm here to help.
Take a moment to ask yourself these important questions:
- How do you truly want to feel in your life?
- Is there a noticeable gap between where you currently are and where you aspire to be?
- What is holding you back from living life to its fullest potential?
- How do unresolved emotions like resentment, regret, anger, fear, and judgment show up in your life?
- Have you struggled with over-drinking, eating disorders, or relationship issues?
- Have you been diagnosed with cancer? How are you navigating this challenging experience?
I specialize in helping women break free from the obstacles that hinder their progress. We all carry our fair share of baggage, but some of us are willing to face it head-on, while others shy away. Our patriarchal society doesn't make it any easier.
My areas of expertise
- Over-drinking & Recovery; I will help you change your relationship with alcohol.
- Major health issues; I will help you navigate the intense emotions that come with a difficult diagnosis.
- Starting over after 50 and beyond; You're not too old and it's never too late to findh your passion.
- Tough stuff; whatever you're dealing with, I can help you.
Since you've arrived here, I believe you're open to exploring your life and making changes to live a happier and more fulfilling existence. Am I right?
Let's dive in!
You can expect to receive:
- Tools to effectively navigate your challenges and reclaim your power.
- Strategies for making inspired decisions that align with your true desires.
- Exercises that foster deeper self-understanding, facilitating transformative change.
- Lessons to shift your mindset from feeling stuck to feeling inspired.
- Guidance on how to stop stressing over your next steps and start creating a new and exciting future.
- Techniques to cultivate greater confidence, joy, and freedom in your life.
As your coach, I provide a confidential and compassionate space for self-discovery. Together, we'll work as a team to uncover the underlying thoughts, beliefs, and behaviors that shape your life. This process will empower you to create a fresh outlook and embrace an inspired future.
Let’s chat about what’s the perfect fit for you!
Package of 6
Package of 9
Package of 12
Our Life Coaching sessions take place over Zoom or phone, with each session lasting one hour.
I can also create a personalized VIP day for you ~ either in person or virtual. Let’s discuss this opportunity!
I am committed to making coaching accessible to all women. It is my hope to be able to provide scholarships and payment plan options whenever possible. Please reach out to me at email@example.com if you are interested in learning more about scholarship opportunities, payment plans or to sponsor a woman in need.