Choose To Fly
By entering your information, you agree to receive info & promotions from me. You may unsubscribe at any time.
What the Hell Happened? ~ Now What?
Move Past Your Fear of Change and Find the Happiness You Deserve
You’ve finished chemo. The ink on your divorce papers is dry. Or maybe you lost the love of your life. Whatever your wake up call is, your life has changed and you’re not sure where to go from here.
You know you should make changes (and you want to), but you don’t know exactly where to start—and you’re afraid to make a mistake. So you do nothing.
You’re getting older and life is passing you by. You had all these dreams and plans that you’ve put off for “someday” (you know, like spending a few months in Europe, taking that art class, or starting a new career). But you’ve put your desires on the back burner for so long that you’re not even sure what you want anymore.
Whenever you start thinking about doing something that makes you excited about your life again, those nasty thoughts creep in that say, “I’m too old,” “It’s too late,” or “I can’t afford it.”
You feel guilty and selfish for wanting to do something for yourself, let alone go after your big dreams. And you’re so damn worried about what everyone will think.
Your heartburn is trying to tell you something, and trust me, it’s not from the burrito you had for lunch— it’s from all the stress of not following your passion.
What if change didn’t have to be so scary?
Imagine starting your morning yelling “Hell yes!” instead of wondering “What the hell?”
Your wake-up call gives you the nudge you need to start really living the life you’ve always dreamed of and deserve.
You discover your unique gifts and what lights you up. And you actually start appreciating your life and thinking about what matters to you.
You realize that now is the time to do something you love.
You finally book that trip, sign up for those art classes, and dance your way into the life you’ve been dreaming of for years!
You’re thankful for everything you’ve been though that changed your life because you realize that without it you wouldn’t be who you are now becoming.
You realize that your life isn’t over—it’s just beginning.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- You’ve just lost someone you love and you don’t know how you’re going to go on without them.
- You ask yourself all day long “how much longer can I stay in this situation that I hate when all I want to do is escape?”
- You’re afraid if you do leave, you’ll spend the rest of your life alone, lonely, broke or unfulfilled.
- You feel like you’re running out of time to live your hopes and dreams
- You wake up every morning dreading that you’ll have to work for another “God knows how many years” of soul-sucking work because you’re afraid you’re never going to be able to retire.
Let’s change your story…
I coach women over 50 who have gone through a major change in their lives and they don’t know what to do next. They feel lost and afraid because they don’t know what their future looks like. I help them figure out how to feel happy and at peace with their life.
As a result of working with me you’ll …
- Learn powerful life lessons so you can see your difficult and challenging experiences differently and appreciate how they re-shaped your life.
- Learn how to get out of your head and tap into your intuition so you can figure out what you really want.
- Feel confident about making decisions so you can get on with your life and learn to trust that you know what’s best for you.
- Know that thoughts turn into beliefs that lead to actions, and embrace this sage advice: “Don’t believe everything you think”
Your “What the Hell? ~ Now What” package includes:
The “What the Hell? to Hell Yes!” Questionnaire
This brief questionnaire gives you the opportunity to describe what you’re going through and your most urgent concerns. You’ll share how you want to feel about your life. Understanding and communicating your needs before your session will help us make the most of our time together.
Your “What the Hell” Session
We’ll meet for a private, confidential 90 minute coaching session where we’ll dive into what’s weighing on your mind. You’ll discover the thoughts and beliefs that are standing in your way. We’ll also do some brainstorming on how you can start to make small changes that will give you the confidence to keep moving forward. By the end of our time together, you’ll have a better idea of what’s important to you and what lights you up.
The “Now What” Resources
In addition to receiving a copy of our recorded session, you’ll get these resources:
- An exercise where you’ll learn how to listen to the wisdom of your body. You’ll be able to use this every time you need to make a decision.
- A Project Plan worksheet to help you chart out the steps you can take to reach your dreams.
- A Journal that you can download and jot down any insights and aha moments you have.
The “Oh, Hell Yes!” Follow-up Call
Two weeks later we’ll meet again for 30 minutes to see how you’re doing. You’ll share the insights you’ve had as a result of our session and where you’re at now. You’ll leave this session feeling ready to make some exciting changes so you can move forward with confidence.
You can finally kick your fears to the curb, and I can help…..
Your Investment: $97
Let’s get started!
Step 1. Click HERE to schedule your appointment and make your payment.
Step 2. Within 24 hours of making your payment, you’ll receive an email from me with your questionnaire.
Step 3: We’ll have our session and get you started on living your dreams.
As a hardworking, professional woman, I have ignored my well-being for decades. Nancy helped me recognize patterns and shift behaviors so that I can live a far healthier life without any guilt of actually taking time to care of myself. Nancy is an extraordinary listener who is truly committed to the health and well-being of others. She has an arsenal of small practices that can make big differences and offers support permanently creating positive change in your life. Work with her!
During my first coaching session, Nancy helped me in seeing things from a different lens – I couldn’t believe I learned so much in one meeting! I can’t wait to see what else I learn from her!
Nancy McKay is an awesome life coach. She has a process she uses to work through issues that is not like a conventional “therapy” session. What she does really works! It has made me think through things differently and with a positive outcome. I would highly recommend talking with Nancy to help with any issue you’re dealing with in your life. Thanks, Nancy!
Nancy McKay is an excellent and effective coach. I highly recommend working with her, because the process she uses to identify the root cause of the problem works! I feel lighter after working with Nancy, and I don’t feel stuck anymore.